The Broadway Sports and Internal Medicine Concierge Program
The Concierge Program provides enhanced medical services not otherwise covered by health insurance. In addition to the enhanced medical services, an essential part of the concierge program is your ability to reach Dr. Gary Schuster. Concierge Program Members will receive a separate members-only number, Dr. Gary Schuster's private cell phone number, and a personal email address for 24/7 access. However, in order to provide such unencumbered time, service, and attention to each patient, the Concierge Program has a limited number of patients.
Concierge Members Receive:
- Video conferencing
- Extended and unhurried office visits.
- A comprehensive patient history including health risk appraisals, vital signs with BMI, bone density testing, screen for peripheral vascular disease, EKG and pulmonary function testing, periodic exercise stress testing.
- A comprehensive and extended physical exam with a focus on wellness.
- A personally tailored written report with lab and imaging results and a summation of all recommendations.
- A follow up phone call to personally review your labs.
- Nutritional assessment and fitness counseling.
- Same day appointments, as possible, with priority given to Concierge patients.
- No waiting time, as possible, for appointments made.
- Direct availability to your physician 24/7 via cell phone or email.
- A private dedicated office phone number.
- Physician to Physician coordination of specialty referrals.
- $1900.00 single person per year
- $3,000.00 family per year (two adults and children living at home ages 15 to 25)
- Acceptance of current insurance
How Do I Join?
To become a member of the concierge program, please complete a membership form.
If you have questions about the program, please call us at 206-215-2288.
Membership will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.